Tea Length Classic in Handwoven Silk
IN THIS SIZE ONLY:
Torso length: Cut for a woman of average height (some torso length alterations possible- please inquire)
Skirt length from center back waist to finished hem: 29″
The Shape: A very flattering and mid-century minimal center-darted bodice, boned and structured, with flattering-on-every-figure full skirt.
The Fabric: Our own hand-woven, limited edition pure, heavy silk fiber in the weft with natural cotton used in the warp. This is custom woven for us and has the weight look feel and drape of a real vintage fabric or highest quality couture. The quality is without peer, then or now.
The Color: Ivory
This is THE Upper East Side, private-school-posh, classic style.
- We have never had a wedding dress sale before. This is your chance to get this exceptional quality dress at a very very special price!
- Sale item; absolutely no returns or refunds! READ THE DESCRIPTION CAREFULLY.
- Measurements provided are for the body measurements this dress fits; they are not the measurements of the dress itself “measured flat”.
- Whirling Turban dresses are noted for their beautiful fit; they are not “off-the-rack “dresses and so will not fit people who are “approximately” the stated sizes.
- If you need any help determining your body measurements or if you think you may need alterations, please CALL US. We’d be delighted to assist you personally! We only want you to have this dress if you will be absolutely delighted with it.
Availability: 1 in stock