Silver Belle Epoch
IN THIS SIZE ONLY:
Torso length: Cut for a woman of average height
Skirt length from center back waist to finished hem: 30.5″
This gorgeous style was inspired by an original from the 50’s designed by the brilliant Alfred Shaheen. The lines are ingeniously flattering and the “wings” at the bust so whimsical. Waist is slightly dropped. Alluring ruching above the bust.
We have had this fabric locally custom hand-woven especially for us; it took us years to achieve this outstanding quality. The fabric is cotton combined with the subtlest silver metallic fiber. Luscious in summer yet perfect for a winter holiday wedding.
We hand-dyed silk satin to a pearl grey for an alternate halter strap- you can wear this dress strapless, with the matching cotton sweetheart halter strap or with the pearl grey satin halter strap. The two straps are included; crinoline not included.
“Built” boned bodice has several layers and clever elastic panels for cling (and comfort). Lovely back view is all elastic ruching so there is no zipper to gaze upon, just corset-like channels of vertical boning. Very pretty.
We also make optional couture bows to wear at the base of your halter straps, on your shoes or in your hair.
- We have never had a wedding dress sale before. This is your chance to get this exceptional quality dress at a very very special price!
- Sale item; absolutely no returns or refunds! READ THE DESCRIPTION CAREFULLY.
- Measurements provided are for the body measurements this dress fits; they are not the measurements of the dress itself “measured flat”.
- Whirling Turban dresses are noted for their beautiful fit; they are not “off-the-rack “dresses and so will not fit people who are “approximately” the stated sizes.
- If you need any help determining your body measurements or if you think you may need alterations, please CALL US. We’d be delighted to assist you personally! We only want you to have this dress if you will be absolutely delighted with it.
Availability: 1 in stock