IN THIS SIZE ONLY:
Bust: to 35
Cup Size: The bodice draping on this style is adaptable and fits most cup sizes except for exceptionally large breasts. Please inquire if unsure
Waist: to 27
Torso length: Cut for a woman of average height
Hips: to 37
Skirt length from center back waist to finished hem: 29″
The “gravity defying sleeves” teeter dangerously on the outermost edges of your shoulders in the style made so popular by Elizabeth Taylor. This heavy cotton fabric -kissed with just a whisper of silver metallic- is woven for us locally to our specifications. It’s as heavy as brocade, rich-looking and genuine.
Our “Peggy Would’ bodice is engineered for unstoppable cling and has slinky draping diagonally downwards across front leading to a focal point at the waist.
The sarong skirt draping goes upwards creating a sideways “V” that could not be more flattering and creates the look of a waist even smaller than it really is (not that 27 isn’t small!)
Slim-fitting, 3/4-length sleeves.
- We have never had a wedding dress sale before. This is your chance to get this exceptional quality dress at a very very special price!
- Sale item; absolutely no returns or refunds! READ THE DESCRIPTION CAREFULLY.
- Measurements provided are for the body measurements this dress fits; they are not the measurements of the dress itself “measured flat”.
- Whirling Turban dresses are noted for their beautiful fit; they are not “off-the-rack “dresses and so will not fit people who are “approximately” the stated sizes.
- If you need any help determining your body measurements or if you think you may need alterations, please CALL US. We’d be delighted to assist you personally! We only want you to have this dress if you will be absolutely delighted with it.
Availability: 1 in stock