Leopard Wing Bust Dress- Medium
IN THIS SIZE ONLY:
Back Waist: Average
Torso length: Cut for a woman of average height
Skirt length from center back waist to finished hem: 29″
Meticulously constructed tea length wedding dress in satin classic leopard print with warm brown and black spots on a cream background color.1044
Dress may be worn with or with out strap.
Our charming Wing Bust style was made after careful study of an original from the 50’s designed by the brilliant Alfred Shaheen. We have customized it by adding more boning around the entire bodice and a dramatic dropped waist. The lines are ingeniously flattering and the “wings” at the bust whimsical and dramatic.
“Wings” can also be worn standing straight up or turned up to show the silk shantung contrast inside! You can also order, at a small additional charge, two couture hand-made bows to use at the base of the straps, as shown in several of our other dresses.
Crinoline in the photos is not included but we’ll tell you where to purchase the most vintage-authentic crinoline available today at a terrific price.
With a veil or fascinator, shoes and petticoat in white, you’ll be so “bridal” you’ll make leopard into a wedding classic!
- We have never had a wedding dress sale before. This is your chance to get this exceptional quality dress at a very very special price!
- Sale item; absolutely no returns or refunds! READ THE DESCRIPTION CAREFULLY.
- Measurements provided are for the body measurements this dress fits; they are not the measurements of the dress itself “measured flat”.
- Whirling Turban dresses are noted for their beautiful fit; they are not “off-the-rack “dresses and so will not fit people who are “approximately” the stated sizes.
- If you need any help determining your body measurements or if you think you may need alterations, please CALL US. We’d be delighted to assist you personally! We only want you to have this dress if you will be absolutely delighted with it.
Availability: 1 in stock