Leopard Satin Wing Bust Sm/Med
IN THIS SIZE ONLY:
Back Waist: Average
Torso length: Cut for a woman of average height
Skirt length from center back waist to finished hem: 29″
Baby leopard satin with such a gorgeous overall golden tone that has coppery-brown and black spots.
Dress may be worn with or without the button-in halter strap.
Our charming Wing Bust style was made after careful study of an original from the 50’s designed by the brilliant Alfred Shaheen. The lines are ingeniously flattering and the “wings” at the bust whimsical and dramatic.
“Wings” can also be worn standing straight up or turned down.
Fully lined. Crinoline in the photos is not included but we’ll tell you where to purchase the most vintage-authentic crinoline available today at a terrific price.
With a veil, shoes and petticoat in white or ivory, you’ll be so “bridal” you’ll make satin leopard into a wedding classic!
- We have never had a wedding dress sale before. This is your chance to get this exceptional quality dress at a very very special price!
- Sale item; absolutely no returns or refunds! READ THE DESCRIPTION CAREFULLY.
- Measurements provided are for the body measurements this dress fits; they are not the measurements of the dress itself “measured flat”.
- Whirling Turban dresses are noted for their beautiful fit; they are not “off-the-rack “dresses and so will not fit people who are “approximately” the stated sizes.
- If you need any help determining your body measurements or if you think you may need alterations, please CALL US. We’d be delighted to assist you personally! We only want you to have this dress if you will be absolutely delighted with it.
Availability: 1 in stock