Lavish Ribbon Embroidery; Front and Back, with Bolero!
IN THIS SIZE ONLY:
Proportioned for a woman on average height
Skirt Length From waist to finished hem: : 29″
Silk & rayon ribbon embroidery; done by hand, with flowers, leaves and swirling stems on 100% cotton twill. Fully embroidered front and back! Gorgeous back view!
Matching, embroidered three quarter sleeve bolero.
Whirling Turban’s signature fully-boned, bodice with ruched elastic side panels for figure-flattering CLING! Center back zipper.
The cotton twill fabric is a very fresh look for a wedding, plus it’s a genuine natural fiber and avoids the avoids the plastic-looking polyester so ubiquitous in mass-produced wedding dresses.
We use authentic vintage construction techniques, hand-making all our dresses to order in a couture workshop, not a factory. The result is more authentic and luxurious; ask any Whirling Turban customer or Google unsolicited customer reviews on Youtube to learn about our reputation, or look on bridal website forums.
- We have never had a wedding dress sale before. This is your chance to get this exceptional quality dress at a very very special price!
- Sale item; absolutely no returns or refunds! READ THE DESCRIPTION CAREFULLY.
- Measurements provided are for the body measurements this dress fits; they are not the measurements of the dress itself “measured flat”.
- Whirling Turban dresses are noted for their beautiful fit; they are not “off-the-rack “dresses and so will not fit people who are “approximately” the stated sizes.
- If you need any help determining your body measurements or if you think you may need alterations, please CALL US. We’d be delighted to assist you personally! We only want you to have this dress if you will be absolutely delighted with it.
Availability: 1 in stock