Flattering "Peggy Would" Dress - Medium Size
IN THIS SIZE ONLY:
Cup Size: The bodice draping on this style is adaptable and fits most cup sizes except for exceptionally large breasts. Please inquire if unsure.
Torso length: Cut for a woman of average height
Skirt length from center back waist to finished hem: 29″
This wedding dress has “gravity-defying sleeves” that teeter dangerously on the outermost edges of your shoulders. This gives you an alluring, flattering, wide V line at the top that flatters and emphasizes a small.
Bodice is engineered for cling and has lovely draping all the way to your waist.
Slim-fitting, elbow-length sleeves. V at back also. The full skirt is just right for crinolines and pouf without the volume becoming overwhelming.
This heavy cotton fabric –kissed with just a whisper of gold metallic– is woven for us locally to our specifications. It’s as heavy as brocade and rich-looking.
Crinoline petticoats must be ordered seperately and are not included.
- We have never had a wedding dress sale before. This is your chance to get this exceptional quality dress at a very very special price!
- Sale item; absolutely no returns or refunds! READ THE DESCRIPTION CAREFULLY.
- Measurements provided are for the body measurements this dress fits; they are not the measurements of the dress itself “measured flat”.
- Whirling Turban dresses are noted for their beautiful fit; they are not “off-the-rack “dresses and so will not fit people who are “approximately” the stated sizes.
- If you need any help determining your body measurements or if you think you may need alterations, please CALL US. We’d be delighted to assist you personally! We only want you to have this dress if you will be absolutely delighted with it.
Availability: 1 in stock